Sometimes the universe just says to you that you need to be very red, and I guess this was just one of those days for me...

The cut of this dress is unreal, it came up a little short on me with the gathering in the middle, so I swapped it for the side and I think it worked well! I literally can't get over how much I love this dress, I wasn't expecting it to be particularly flattering but it really surprised me!

I love this slogan twist to a classic black leather jacket to jazz it up a bit - I think it would look amazing with an all black outfit too, finished with a red lip. But I of course went full out with the red mini dress, red fishnets, red statement Miu Miu sunnies and the chunky Balenciaga boots which, hell, are a statement in themselves... that's just me though isn't it guys? Ha!








Boots - Balenciaga 
Fishnets - Miss Pap
Sunglasses - Miu Miu
Bag - Celine