Just before I left for Mauritius and Dubai, an exciting project came through from Farfetch for their new Givenchy campaign... naturally I was over the moon and took the opportunity to give my black Medium Antigona a nude child in the form of this Antigona clutch. I've been after a smaller nude bag for a while, but have been a little apprehensive as I know nude bags can be a bit delicate, however from my experience with Givenchy (mine is still standing strong, even after falling off of my Vespa mid drive, and getting soaking wet in Mexico) , I thought this could be the perfect, hard wearing, nude edition to my collection!

I love the Antigona shape, it's just an effortlessly edgy style and from what I can tell is set to always be a classic for Givenchy. I'd seen the mini style before, but I feel this one styles up so much nicer for a night out, as the other styles with straps seem a bit too much for evening or delicate attire. Equally though, as I've styled here, the clutch can also suit more daytime looks and basically I'm absolutely just smitten with it. I do think this clutch has the power to edge up a more feminine look, but at the same time it offers the perfect companion for a toughened up style like here.





Boots - Balenciaga