On Friday I headed up to Aintree with Pretty Little Thing to enjoy a day of sunshine and champagne at Ladies Day! I didn't place any bets as I'm not a supporter of horse racing, but I still had a lovely day and couldn't have been surrounded by any better people! You may have seen I opted for this floral outfit in the end, however I originally had planned to wear this gorgeous ruffle one, until I realised I'd basically not taken it off since it arrived, so perhaps best get some variety haha! Pretty Little Thing has some gorgeous occasional wear at the moment but this dress is just such a great daytime-to-night winner for me, plus who doesn't like to feel like the emoji of the sassy lady in the red dress?





*This post is in collaboration with Pretty Little Thing, but all opinions, and love for dressing like the sassy red emoji lady, are my own.